Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer All about Comic - Con in Argentina :)

turtle

Hello everyone!
I'm excited because I found out that my stay in Buenos Aires will coincide with Comic Con. As a fan of comics, movies, anime and series, I always attend Comic Con in San Diego, so I'm thrilled to have this experience in Argentina. I have not had the opportunity to get much information about it, could anyone provide me with details about this event? I would be very grateful for any information you have.

Hello turtle!

I'm delighted to assist you with the information you need to make your experience in Argentina truly extraordinary. Below, you'll find a detailed overview of all the relevant details. I hope you find this information helpful to make the most out of your time in this beautiful country!

Argentina Comic Con​

The year ends with a new edition of Comic-Con, this time in Costa Salguero. It is the largest event of its kind in the world and in Spanish-speaking countries and has been held in Buenos Aires since 2013.

All the film and TV studios, video games, publishers and the industry's most important players participate, with exclusive activities and stands full of surprises: they will be a door that will allow you to enter the universe of your favorite series and movies.

A fun agenda awaits you at Comic Con: presentations; shows; workshops; panels and exclusive conferences with actors, directors and producers; exhibitions; video games; recreational experiences; cosplay; games; an incredible gastronomic variety and much more.
As always, the biggest celebrities from the world of show business and entertainment will be present, and the Meet & Greet will be with Jack Quaid! Also joining us will be professional cartoonists and illustrators drawing live, sculptors and artists producing live, and dozens of actors and actresses from film and TV.

On the main stage you will see the best music shows, presentations, games, trivia, projections, parades, dance groups, musicals, symphony orchestras and live bands.

If you like collecting, this is an event not to be missed: there will be more than 200 stands with a huge amount of products, official items from the series and movies, retro toys, artwork and souvenirs.

Important: children under 7 years old enter free of charge, accompanied by a ticketed adult with proof of age.

1701703634643.jpeg

When is it?
December 8 to 10 (Friday, 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.)

Where?
📍Centro Costa Salguero, Costanera Obligado Av., and Salguero.

Where can I get tickets?

Tickets are available on the website:

Prices
1701702056710.jpeg

ACCES 1 DAY

1701702109271.jpeg
ACCESS (1 DAY)
EXCLUSIVE COMIC BOOK
OFFICIAL POSTER
DISCOUNT COUPON BOOK
EARLY ACCESS*
2X1 AT THE MOVIES

1701702189436.jpeg
ACCESS (3 DAYS)
EXCLUSIVE COMIC BOOK
OFFICIAL POSTER
DISCOUNT COUPON BOOK
EARLY ACCESS*
2X1 AT THE MOVIES

1701702253039.jpeg
ACCESS (1 DAY)
EXCLUSIVE COMIC BOOK
OFFICIAL POSTER
DISCOUNT COUPON BOOK
EARLY ACCESS*
2X1 AT THEATRES
DRAWING BLOCK
BADGE AND LANYARD

SERVICE CHARGE MUST BE ADDED TO THE PRICE OF EACH TICKET.
(*) EARLY ACCESS: ACCESS TO THE CONVENTION ONE HOUR BEFORE.

A RIDE FOR EVERYONE
FUN FOR YOUNG AND OLD

Celebrating pop culture with attractions for the whole family. Presentations, shows, workshops, panels, exhibits, video games, recreational experiences, cosplay, games, an incredible gastronomic variety and much more!

1701702536652.jpeg

STAGE
LIVE SHOWS

Come to the main stage of the convention at any time of the day to see the best music shows, presentations, games, trivia, screenings, parades, dance groups, musicals, symphony orchestras, and the best live bands.

1701702633763.jpeg

FILM & TV
INDUSTRY

The most important Film and TV studios in the world are present at ACC! With exclusive activities and impressive stands full of surprises that allow you to enter the universe of your favorite series and movies as well as learn about all the news that are coming.

1701702746498.jpeg

SALES STANDS
SHOPPING WALK

You will be able to find an infinity of products at the best prices in the more than 200 stands available.
Premium and collectible products, official items from the series and movies you love, retro toys, artwork, souvenirs and much more.

1701702858240.jpeg

1701702879986.jpeg

MEET & GREETS
CELEBRITIES

The protagonists of the most important and popular series and movies of the moment. You can meet these celebrities, see them live on the main stage, and also have the chance to take pictures and get an autograph in our meet & greet activities.

1701702950377.jpeg

STAGE
PANELS

Exclusive panels and conferences with casts of actors, directors and producers of your favorite series and movies. Plus, all the news, announcements, trailers and exclusive presentations from movie studios and streaming platforms.

1701703088561.jpeg

EXPERIENCES
PHOTO OPS AND GAMES

The film and television studios offer all fans the chance to experience a unique moment at their booths, through interactive games, photo sets, fun activities, and meet & greets with your favorite characters.

1701703135757.jpeg

CONTESTS
COSPLAY

The best of cosplay! Come dressed up as your favorite character and take pictures with other cosplayers. In addition, you can participate in contests for incredible prizes. Come and participate, it's your chance to shine!

1701703233591.jpeg

THE HOME OF THE CREATIVE
ARTISTS

More than 300 artists present! Professional cartoonists and illustrators drawing live, directors and screenwriters giving talks, sculptors and effects artists producing live, and dozens of actors and actresses from film and TV.

1701703292093.jpeg

FOOD STALLS
THEMED GASTRONOMY

We offer you a great number of gastronomic stalls with a wide variety of options, with exclusive products and menus, as well as vegetarian and vegan options.

1701703469385.jpeg

1701703482433.jpeg

Their networks:
Web: https://comic-con.com.ar/
IG: https://www.instagram.com/argcomiccon/
FC: https://www.facebook.com/argcomiccon/
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq43u4Pc0iYq14YmzzL0V6Q
Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@argcomiccon

Thank you Buysellba! your post is really great, very complete with all the information I needed! I'm so excited that I'll be attending Saturday and Sunday haha it's going to be an amazing weekend for sure!
Thanks again for all the help. :)

Back