Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Alo's Bistro San Isidro Restaurant

JhonClaus

The whole experience was simply amazing. The venue provides the perfect setting to enjoy an exceptional dining experience. Every dish we had the pleasure of tasting was sublime. Personally, I would recommend both the venison tartar and the orochiettis with seafood, as they strike a perfect balance between spicy and citrus flavors. As for desserts, we opted for the chocolate and were pleasantly surprised by the beet ice cream with coconut sorbet and grated raspberry.
It's worth a visit to the San Isidro suburb to sample the five-star dishes that emerge from Alejandro Feraud's open kitchen. This modern bistro, which opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner, quickly became a hit for its unique way of transforming familiar Argentine flavors. Be sure to enjoy the desserts of star pastry chef Yamila Di Renzo.
Without a doubt, I would return again and again. A big thank you to Javi for providing such exceptional service. 😊
images (5).jpeg

I have a soft spot for restaurants that invite you to enjoy your meal right at the bar, and Alos offers a truly distinctive experience. Seated there, we had the privilege of witnessing the constant flow of dishes, the meticulous preparation, and the attention dedicated to each diner by the kitchen. The temptation of trying everything was real, and we indulged in delicate and exquisite flavors. The interaction with the chefs on the opposite side of the counter added an invaluable touch to the experience. A top-notch bistro that deserves a standing ovation.

Back