Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Politics Another transport strike, trains on Tuesday the 25th? Didn't they reach an agreement?

noname

It seems that the trains will operate with a speed limit of 30 kilometers per hour, which will impact other modes of transportation. I thought they had reached an agreement earlier in June after several meetings, where it was said they had come to an understanding regarding the union's demands...
This is only going to frustrate and disrupt thousands of people who rely on trains every day to get to work. I think traveling tomorrow is going to be chaotic.

It seems that the trains will operate with a speed limit of 30 kilometers per hour, which will impact other modes of transportation. I thought they had reached an agreement earlier in June after several meetings, where it was said they had come to an understanding regarding the union's demands...
This is only going to frustrate and disrupt thousands of people who rely on trains every day to get to work. I think traveling tomorrow is going to be chaotic.

With 50% of the population against Milei something tells me the strikes are no where finished.

Back