Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Antares, Devoto

SoulHU

The ambiance of the place is charming. We opted to visit on a Sunday and, although the service was good at the beginning, we noticed that it became a little slower when it got crowded. We decided to try the burgers, which turned out to be tasty and of standard size, without being too abundant. The honey beer was especially outstanding, and as for drinks, we tried a gin and tonic that was good, although not too surprising. As for the prices, they are comparable to other breweries in the area, not cheap but not excessive either. Considering the positive experience, we would definitely be willing to return another time.

1703595044642.png1703595059227.png

Some friends from Argentina invited me to this place. The food is very good and they have all kinds of beers. A nice atmosphere to spend with friends. The only complaint about the place is that the prices are high but after all it is recommended.
Unfortunately that is what is happening all over Buenos Aires even in less touristy areas. Food prices are all going way up.

I totally agree with you Larry, I've been living in Argentina for a while now and I went from going out every weekend when I first arrived to going out 3 times a month at the most....
Same with me. And almost all of my friends are also cutting back. It is laughable that people are trying to claim that prices of restaurants even in USD are not going up. Go to just about any restaurant in Palermo, Recoleta or Puerto Madero and prices have most certainly gone up. I get the same dishes at restaurants over the years and the prices of them have all gone up. Look at the prices at Kansas and they have all doubled in a short amount of time.

Back