Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Politics Are the K really that ignorant?

A K deputy complains, saying they didn’t get a chance to see the budget and calls it a dictatorship. The journalist responds, “But it’s all on the deputies' website,” haha! Seriously, a deputy doesn’t know how to access that page? I can't believe such ignorant people governed this country...

I can’t believe a national deputy doesn’t know how to access the official deputies' website... They’re really that ignorant.

Cristina Kirchner herself boasts about being a lawyer, but she isn’t. There’s plenty of evidence showing she falsified her university degree, which is why Milei always asks her to show her real diploma. She even has legal cases about this, so it doesn’t surprise me that they’re both ignorant and liars...

Cristina Kirchner herself boasts about being a lawyer, but she isn’t. There’s plenty of evidence showing she falsified her university degree, which is why Milei always asks her to show her real diploma. She even has legal cases about this, so it doesn’t surprise me that they’re both ignorant and liars...

But I doubt her fans will care. I mean after all she stole millions of dollars from them and they still support her. They could care less she doesn't have a diploma.

Back