Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Baum Palermo - Excellent Bar!!

Dann

Absolutely extraordinary! We had a truly marvelous experience at Baum Palermo. The food portions were generous, and the flavor was simply spectacular—each bite was an explosion of at least 10 spices, perfectly capturing the authentic taste of Mexico. What stood out the most was the personalized attention from the owner himself, who not only served us a delicious meal but also shared his insights into the rich culture and cuisine of Mexico. Oh and we couldn't resist trying their burgers as well. They were incredibly tender, delicious, and had that homemade touch that made them stand out.
To drink we tasted three types of beers, one better than the other, really artisanal.

This place, Baum Palermo, is undoubtedly a culinary gem that I'm thrilled to have discovered. I plan to return to explore more of its delightful offerings. This experience comes highly RECOMMENDED for those seeking an authentic and exceptional gastronomic adventure!
I share with you some pictures of everything we tried.

1701124131309.jpeg1701124169767.jpeg1701124191928.jpeg1701124216709.jpeg

I leave below their instagram so you can see everything they offer and the most important thing is that no reservation is needed.

IG: baum.palermo

Back