Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Trip Reports Candlelight - Unique classical music experience

MIchelNF

Looking for a unique experience in Buenos Aires I found this concert of classical music very well acclimated and with an impressive vibe!

A once in a lifetime experience, a candlelit atmosphere with classical music and you can get tickets at sunset. I recommend you to go alone or with a partner to feel that calm and beautiful moments. The concert for my taste is not very long since it lasts about 1 hour. The entrance is for people over 6 years old and up to 16 years must go with a companion. The entrance fee is not very expensive for the experience which is about 15 dollars for the D zone. Zone A seems expensive about 40 dollars.

Here are the links to the concerts in Buenos Aires and La Plata:

It appeared to me in the same video of tiktok... I recently went to La Plata for work and asked for a ticket and as you say it's like that!
Classical music for all tastes
From Bach to the Beatles.
Vivaldi, Aretha Franklin, Ludovico Einaudi, Queen and Coldplay are just a few of a growing list of artists featured in their programs.

Highly recommended for classical music lovers.

1707913242998.png

Looks very cool! Thanks for sharing it. I finally have my ticket to visit Buenos Aires and coming in a few weeks. Thanks. My list is already very long of what to visit.

Looking for a unique experience in Buenos Aires I found this concert of classical music very well acclimated and with an impressive vibe!

A once in a lifetime experience, a candlelit atmosphere with classical music and you can get tickets at sunset. I recommend you to go alone or with a partner to feel that calm and beautiful moments. The concert for my taste is not very long since it lasts about 1 hour. The entrance is for people over 6 years old and up to 16 years must go with a companion. The entrance fee is not very expensive for the experience which is about 15 dollars for the D zone. Zone A seems expensive about 40 dollars.

It was very magical, both the dancers and the musicians did great and the atmosphere created by the candles and the place made the experience beautiful, I would repeat without hesitation.

I would like to go to see Vivaldi's 4 Seasons on the 14th of May.... Sounds like a unique experience as they all say!!!

Back