Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Celiac Friendly Restaurants and Bakeries in BA?

Katyx

Hello everyone!

I will be traveling to Buenos Aires in a month and as I am celiac I am worried about whether there will be places suitable for my condition. I hope you can help me by recommending places, I will be staying in Palermo but I don't mind if I have to go to another neighborhood, I understand that everything is close. Thank you for your help!

Hi Katyx,

I have good news for you! recently opened a Cafeteria that is being furor in Palermo and the best thing is that all their preparations are suitable for celiacs.

Tacc Off
This new space is 100% cross contamination free. It is VERY aesthetically pleasing inside and is an all-inclusive cafeteria. So no one has to worry about anything there. Plus they have KETO and VEGAN.

Not only is it gorgeous inside but it has☕Specialty coffee.
Their forte is pastries but the menu has endless options. From fitness, more gourmet options and for lunches!

The recommended:

🍰Torta Oreo: super moist simulating the flavor of the cookies with meringue topping.

🍰Torta with red fruit and pistachio heart is HUGE and another star is the Kinder 💵 Average cakes $3000 are for two minimum.

🥑 Smoked Salmon Tostones (they come TWO): The gluten free bread was perfect💵$6500

🍫Bon or Bon Alfajor 💵 $1600

🥐 Churros without tacc almost impossible to get in cafeterias and here they make them dipped in chocolate 💵$900

🥪 If you go in lunch mode you have MANY options but there is a great bondiola braseada sandwich 💵$5000

They even have empanadas and Pizzas!

For the group that always has a hard time finding places where EVERYONE can eat: keto, fit, no tacc, celiac friendly, more sweet tooth....There you have it solved! In short, a new inclusive space.

Sweet:

1701801107966.jpeg1701801132252.jpeg1701801152136.jpeg

Salty:
1701801257841.jpeg1701801276269.jpeg1701801292913.jpeg

All options in one place.

📍Location: 5977 Nicaragua St, Palermo
IG: https://www.instagram.com/taccoff/

I hope this information is helpful to you!

Celigourmet My daughter is doing a restricted diet and she found really good pizzas in this place we visited the one in Palermo but they have other stores:

📍Thames 1633
📍Av. JM Moreno 815
📍Av. Monroe 4828
📍Av. Cabildo 3951
📍Av. Cabildo 1304
📍Ituzaingó 1577 (Lanús)
📍Gral. Paunero 1927
Más info en link👇🏻

linktr.ee/celigourmetarg

Hi Katyx,

I have good news for you! recently opened a Cafeteria that is being furor in Palermo and the best thing is that all their preparations are suitable for celiacs.

Tacc Off
This new space is 100% cross contamination free. It is VERY aesthetically pleasing inside and is an all-inclusive cafeteria. So no one has to worry about anything there. Plus they have KETO and VEGAN.

Not only is it gorgeous inside but it has☕Specialty coffee.
Their forte is pastries but the menu has endless options. From fitness, more gourmet options and for lunches!

The recommended:

🍰Torta Oreo: super moist simulating the flavor of the cookies with meringue topping.

🍰Torta with red fruit and pistachio heart is HUGE and another star is the Kinder 💵 Average cakes $3000 are for two minimum.

🥑 Smoked Salmon Tostones (they come TWO): The gluten free bread was perfect💵$6500

🍫Bon or Bon Alfajor 💵 $1600

🥐 Churros without tacc almost impossible to get in cafeterias and here they make them dipped in chocolate 💵$900

🥪 If you go in lunch mode you have MANY options but there is a great bondiola braseada sandwich 💵$5000

They even have empanadas and Pizzas!

For the group that always has a hard time finding places where EVERYONE can eat: keto, fit, no tacc, celiac friendly, more sweet tooth....There you have it solved! In short, a new inclusive space.

Sweet:

View attachment 492View attachment 493View attachment 494

Salty:
View attachment 495View attachment 496View attachment 497

All options in one place.

📍Location: 5977 Nicaragua St, Palermo
IG: https://www.instagram.com/taccoff/

I hope this information is helpful to you!
Thank you for all of these places! I am in BA the past few weeks and it was all really great. People are so friendly here. It is totally safe here. I worried for nothing. This feels safer to me than Europe.

Celigourmet My daughter is doing a restricted diet and she found really good pizzas in this place we visited the one in Palermo but they have other stores:

📍Thames 1633
📍Av. JM Moreno 815
📍Av. Monroe 4828
📍Av. Cabildo 3951
📍Av. Cabildo 1304
📍Ituzaingó 1577 (Lanús)
📍Gral. Paunero 1927
Más info en link👇🏻

linktr.ee/celigourmetarg
Thank you @SDLiving! This was very helpful. I have visited several of these and very good!

Back