Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Children's Party Venue in Palermo

Peterpan

Hi everyone! My little daughter is turning 8 in a month, and she’s so excited to celebrate at a party venue with games here with her school friends. I’d like to know if any of you know of a good children’s party venue in Palermo. I understand I should book the date soon. Thanks in advance!

Recently, my friend celebrated her daughter’s 5th birthday at a kids' party venue called "Colibrí Palermo," and she was absolutely thrilled with the experience. As a guest, I can say the service was top-notch, and the warmth of the entire staff was exceptional. They were attentive to every detail, always kind and respectful. The venue itself is beautiful, set in a charming old house. The personal touch and first-class service make it a place I highly recommend. It’s located at El Salvador 4273.

Hi! About 4 months ago, we celebrated my daughter’s fifth birthday and were recommended Bler Palermo kids' party venue. It turned out to be the best recommendation, everything was perfect! From the start, Mónica, the person in charge, handled all the arrangements. The place is pleasant, clean, and spacious. The staff, including the entertainers and the kitchen team, were excellent, and the kids had a great time. The only downside is that there isn’t an outdoor patio, but it wasn’t a big concern for me. I would definitely hire them again. My daughter was thrilled with her preschool friends.

If you're looking for a venue with an outdoor space, "La Casona De Los Bajitos" is a great option. It even has a soccer field for the kids. It’s been a while since I went, but I remember it being very spacious, and they also have a dedicated area for adults.

Back