Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Club de la Milanesa

MikeJust

The milanesas are really delicious. My partner and I went for lunch, ordered a generous portion and had the flexibility to customize it to our tastes. When we were offered toppings, I was expecting the typical sachets, but to my surprise, they brought us a jar of sweet mustard which was excellent. The new place is charming, and the attention we received was exceptional. Although the dishes are the same in all the franchises, I noticed that they tasted even more delicious here. Overall, it was an excellent experience. I have visited several times and it always deserves a 10. In addition to offering milanesas of different types and very tasty, they have options to snack and enjoy with friends or family. I want to highlight the attention of the girls, always attentive and friendly, I highly recommend it! I only noticed that there wasn't a variety of beers the day I went, but they did offer cocktails. The service was impeccable, we will definitely come back!

This rastuarante has several locations in various parts of the country. Here is the one I went to with my family.

1703074246472.png1703074260849.png

I go with my friends all the time to the location on Azcuenaga near my grandmothers apartment. Nothing fancy but they have good milanesas which are one of my simple pleasures. They are all over the city.

Back