Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

AnaHank

This place was the perfect choice to start our visit to Palermo Soho. It offers spectacular flavors in both sweet and savory options, making it a delight to start the day with the best possible energy. As we approached the counter, we were surprised by the wide variety of options available. The coffee and juices were also up to par. Although the wait staff seemed a bit overwhelmed by the number of customers and the tables were fully occupied, our experience was positive.

We love visiting Cocu, not only for their eclairs (which are truly the best in Argentina), but also for the excellent service we always receive. On a previous visit, we were treated to a jazz show, and this time we witnessed a pottery workshop and wine tasting (we were lucky, as reservations are usually necessary due to high demand). I highly recommend this place, as it offers diverse proposals that make each visit unique. As a lover of French pastries, I find this to be "the place" to be. We enjoyed the brunmaniafest, where all the pastry options were authentically French, and the tropezienne transported us directly to Paris. I want to highlight Brenda's attention, who was incredibly kind, I definitely recommend it!

1702923307127.png1702923321575.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back