Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Convention and events?

Oatmeal

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has any information on where I can see up coming events/conventions? Maybe international car show? or fashion? motorcycles? Bikes? We enjoy going to these back home and would love to visit any in BA. Thank you.

I am not sure about conventions but there are a few posts on upcoming cultural events.

@Cariba sometimes posts weekly events

On August 24th and 25th, the MOTOR SHOW EN NORDELTA will take place. It’s not just for car enthusiasts; it’s an experience for everyone. You can enjoy a display of luxury, sports, and classic cars, and there are plenty of other activities for the whole family. There will be food trucks with delicious treats, merchandising stands, art exhibits, raffles, and entertainment areas for the kids. Tickets cost 16,000 ARS and can be purchased online. If you're in Buenos Aires, it’ll only take about an hour by car to get there.

📍https://maps.app.goo.gl/zcVAWcsYshzKCUov6

Tickets:

👉https://www.passline.com/eventos/motorshow-en-nordelta

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has any information on where I can see up coming events/conventions? Maybe international car show? or fashion? motorcycles? Bikes? We enjoy going to these back home and would love to visit any in BA. Thank you.
@Oatmeal you can sign up for @Argentina Expat's newsletter. I'm signed up for it and it always has upcoming events. It's free.

Regarding a fashion event, from August 28th to September 6th, the BAF WEEK (Buenos Aires Fashion Week) will take place. This fashion fair is held twice a year at La Rural in Buenos Aires. It's Argentina's most important fashion event, showcasing both leading brands and emerging designers. Entry to the venue is free, and access to the fashion shows is also free, but with limited capacity. Tickets for the shows can be obtained online at www.allaccess.com.ar.

Back