Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Croque Madame, Outdoor Snack in a beautiful garden

Maki

The garden is beautiful, with a vintage vibe, and you're literally in front of a palace. The building itself is stunning; it just needs a bit more upkeep. However, the ambiance and decor transport you to another era. We ordered a snack for two, and the scones were delicious, the toast perfectly crispy, and the walnut cake was simply delightful—all at a reasonable price, considering it's in one of the trendiest areas. Highly recommended!
The snack for two cost us $16.000.

1703277928646.png1703277984968.jpeg1703277997108.jpeg

I went to this restaurant this week. The prices were quite high for a plate of Plancha de langostinos con papas al ajillo, which cost me about 14 dollars. Compared to the biggest burger at Macdonalds it costs about 11 dollars. So I don't think this restaurant is very expensive. Obviously it would not be something for every day.

In case you have any doubts about the price or to see what they have this is the link to the chart:

I went to this restaurant this week. The prices were quite high for a plate of Plancha de langostinos con papas al ajillo, which cost me about 14 dollars. Compared to the biggest burger at Macdonalds it costs about 11 dollars. So I don't think this restaurant is very expensive. Obviously it would not be something for every day.

In case you have any doubts about the price or to see what they have this is the link to the chart:

If those are the current prices, they are not bad! With the same price as in other places worse things. I have to approve it!!

Prices seem very reasonable for such a nice and beautiful place. Thanks for posting the prices. I don't understand people that go to McDonald's but the locals always seemed lined up there and prices are very high now.

Prices seem very reasonable for such a nice and beautiful place. Thanks for posting the prices. I don't understand people that go to McDonald's but the locals always seemed lined up there and prices are very high now.
I agree with you this is an opportunity not to be missed this weekend I will try to make a reservation and go.

I went this weekend to this restaurant located in the Paz Palace. The food was very good and I agree with many of your opinions but there is something I did not know so you know.... The food that is in the garden and inside the palace are different for example there are meals that are only in the garden and others only inside the palace.

Back