Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink DANDY Villa Devoto

MikelGhost

The aesthetics of the place are very nice and well organized. The food, which included a salad and veal ravioli, was excellent. In addition, the tiramisu was very well prepared and the lemonade was delicious. The portions are generous. I am not giving it 5 stars because I felt uncomfortable during the entire dinner due to the air conditioning/ventilation system on the second floor near the window. I observed several people putting their jackets on while dining. I guess the tables inside did not have that problem, as well as on the first floor where the temperature was very pleasant. I hope they adjust this aspect, as I understand the importance of ventilation, but it was uncomfortable. The prices are in line with the quality of the products offered.

1702936120107.png

is Dandy Deli the same company? https://maps.app.goo.gl/eTjG5rwRQD9aLNpH8

i went to that in Puerto Madero and the lemonade was made worse than a 10-year-old would at a lemonade stand (and expensive, like $3 USD), and the $6 Caesar Salad was just butter lettuce, a few plain croutons, boiled chicken slices, and the usual Buenos Aires mayonnaise that gets sold as caesar dressing (Kansas bottles are the only brand i've found that even resembles Caesar). was pretty bad.

what prices is DANDY per person, if not related? @MikelGhost

is Dandy Deli the same company? https://maps.app.goo.gl/eTjG5rwRQD9aLNpH8

i went to that in Puerto Madero and the lemonade was made worse than a 10-year-old would at a lemonade stand (and expensive, like $3 USD), and the $6 Caesar Salad was just butter lettuce, a few plain croutons, boiled chicken slices, and the usual Buenos Aires mayonnaise that gets sold as caesar dressing (Kansas bottles are the only brand i've found that even resembles Caesar). was pretty bad.

what prices is DANDY per person, if not related? @MikelGhost
I think all those Deli type places in Puerto Madero are horrible. All are a rip off and quality of food isn't good. I hate getting stuck in Puerto Madero late afternoon as almost all those restaurants that are nicer are closed until dinner and you get stuck with Deli crap.

Back