Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Desarmadero Bar/Session - A surprising place

PatriciaL

EXCEPTIONAL CULINARY EXPERIENCE. We opted for the executive menu, which included spaetzle with mushroom goulash, a delight we had been eager to try, and it far exceeded our expectations. The goulash was incredibly flavorful, with a generous amount of mushrooms that enriched the dish.

What truly stood out was the price of the menu, which was $5900 (December 8th). We find it incredibly reasonable, especially considering it includes dessert and a beverage, establishing an excellent price-quality relationship.

The dessert, a chocolate mousse, pleasantly surprised us. The chocolate flavor was extraordinary, and the portion in the jar was generous. Undoubtedly, one of the best mousses I've ever had.

The service from the waitress also deserves to be highlighted—it was exceptional.
In summary, a highly recommended place. I would definitely return; it's absolutely worth it! ❣️

1703098465645.png

wow, so under $7 per person at the time? looks good, especially appealing because trying to find any dessert that isn't just pure caramel (i refuse to call it dulce de leche; it's the same damn thing, i don't care it it uses condensed milk or not!) and makes you sick from the excessive sweetness

Back