Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink El Obrero, a Great Bodegón!

monkey

A really nice place, with a touch of old-world charm, and they take care of you quite well. The food is not only abundant but also delicious, featuring those classic desserts that you don't always come across in modern eateries. The bathrooms are kept clean, and there's a gentleman outside looking after the cars. In conclusion, I highly recommend it. The prices are reasonable. We went for the classic Spanish omelet ($4500) and the massive Napolitana-style Milanese ($13,000). It's a great choice if you're in the mood for a hearty meal in a distinctly Argentine setting.

1703271912401.jpeg1703271927912.jpeg

A really nice place, with a touch of old-world charm, and they take care of you quite well. The food is not only abundant but also delicious, featuring those classic desserts that you don't always come across in modern eateries. The bathrooms are kept clean, and there's a gentleman outside looking after the cars. In conclusion, I highly recommend it. The prices are reasonable. We went for the classic Spanish omelet ($4500) and the massive Napolitana-style Milanese ($13,000). It's a great choice if you're in the mood for a hearty meal in a distinctly Argentine setting.

View attachment 996View attachment 997

Very good place. I went and mostly locals there. The portions are very big. I brought to my apartment to eat leftover. The dessert of flan is very good. Ask for Silvia. Very nice waitress that speak good English. I spent $16 US dollars but it was enough to eat for next day too.

Back