Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

GraseBes

Hello everyone,

I've recently returned to Argentina for a two-week stay and urgently require high-speed internet. As a commodities trader, I'm seeking to rent office space with the fastest possible internet connectivity. I previously had a 15mb connection when I lived in Mirabilia, but even that felt a bit sluggish. Do any of you have suggestions or recommendations on where I could find office space, perhaps with a trading firm, that offers top-notch internet speed?

I would greatly appreciate your assistance!

Opting for a router capable of managing multiple connections and load balancing is the most effective solution. In our office, we utilize this setup with Telecentro and Arnet, ensuring a reliable internet connection without any downtime and doubling our bandwidth. Initially, we experimented with three internet providers and implemented load balancing across all three. However, we found it to be excessive, leading us to cancel one of the providers.

Opting for a router capable of managing multiple connections and load balancing is the most effective solution. In our office, we utilize this setup with Telecentro and Arnet, ensuring a reliable internet connection without any downtime and doubling our bandwidth. Initially, we experimented with three internet providers and implemented load balancing across all three. However, we found it to be excessive, leading us to cancel one of the providers.
Yep. This is the best option. We did the exact same thing in my office. We used 3 of them including Fibertel. It seems like one or two of them were always going down. There were only a few times when all 3 were down or the electricity on the block went out or something.

Back