Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

MaxBTF

I read a review of this place on the forum and it really doesn't miss the mark.

Incredible choice. A new fast food brand that stands out in all aspects. It offers delicious food with the highest quality, an excellent location with an outstanding ambiance, first class service and impeccable cleanliness. It meets high standards in every way. The food is tasty, with extraordinary breads and incredible toppings. The place has a great atmosphere, and the staff is very friendly. Undoubtedly, it is a highly recommended visit.

Something unique about this place is that they cook in front of you and you can see how clean everything is. While you wait for your food you see how the kitchen with music from the 90's. The only negative thing is that the store is small since it was created a short time ago.

1703167026336.png1703167078995.png

looks like a cool old-school USA diner. what's the cost for a meal per person?

This week I went to eat at this place. It is a small place but with an old-school USA style. They cook the burger in front of us.

The burgers come with fries and I ordered a double Jelly B which was about 7 dollars. The drink is about 1/2 dollar.

The prices in dollars did not change from what I saw in this post. When I went here I bought the same burger at the same price!

That's clear over in Villa del Parque or even past it. That's pretty far to go for a burger. But next time I'm in that area I will check it out. Thanks.

I am always amazed at the long lines at McDonald's for a very crappy burger and not cheap either. This place looks pretty good but I'm almost never in that neck of the woods.

I read a few of the reviews on Google and they have decent reviews. One person said it's like the Argentine Five Guys which has good burgers in the USA.

Back