Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Fujisan Restaurant - The best Sushi

Nicholas

The sushi at this place is unparalleled, and we say this after trying sushi in four different countries: Argentina, Peru, Chile, and/or Bolivia. This one is by far the best! The quality and service, provided by both the owner and the staff, are exceptional. The salmon and ingredients used are fresh and incredibly flavorful. In summary, an authentic Japanese experience of unquestionable quality. 👌🏼

They also have gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options.

1702930367093.png

I totally DISAGREE with this post. I went there last weekend! I wanted to eat Chinese but ALL the places had HUGE lines and this was the only place that didn't have a line. And for good reason! You are naming countries that you've been to that are NOT known for good sushi!

There was NOTHING unique or authentic about this place! The sushi was very bad! I'm sorry but I disagree.

I totally DISAGREE with this post. I went there last weekend! I wanted to eat Chinese but ALL the places had HUGE lines and this was the only place that didn't have a line. And for good reason! You are naming countries that you've been to that are NOT known for good sushi!

There was NOTHING unique or authentic about this place! The sushi was very bad! I'm sorry but I disagree.
I agree. I think most of those restaurants in China town are nothing to write home about. I also ate here once almost for the same reason. Everywhere else had a line and this didn't. There is a reason for that!

Back