Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Getting to EZE International Airport from Retiro area

Opera Fan

Hello everyone,

I'm scheduled to arrive at approximately 8:00 AM and need to reach the international airport for an evening flight. Despite checking platforms like 10, centraldepasajes, and Rome to Rio, finding a convenient transportation option has been challenging. Unfortunately, the Arbus service recommended by Lonely Planet has been closed. Ideally, I'm looking for a shuttle bus, but I'm open to taking a taxi if necessary. Thank you for your assistance.

Hello everyone,

I'm scheduled to arrive at approximately 8:00 AM and need to reach the international airport for an evening flight. Despite checking platforms like 10, centraldepasajes, and Rome to Rio, finding a convenient transportation option has been challenging. Unfortunately, the Arbus service recommended by Lonely Planet has been closed. Ideally, I'm looking for a shuttle bus, but I'm open to taking a taxi if necessary. Thank you for your assistance.
Any reason you don't want to take an Uber or taxi? Uber is readily available all over Buenos Aires. It's very easy and they normally don't take more than 5 minutes from anywhere in BA. You won't have any issues finding one at 8 AM. Taxis are all over too in that area but ride share like Uber or Cabify is easier.

Airport Shuttle provided by Tienda Leon is available from the Retiro office at Avenida Madero 401. The trip takes about 45 minutes.

Also, the city bus Line 8E, departs from Plaza de Mayo and takes about 65 minutes to the airport.

Back