Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Hamburguesas en Buenos Aires capital

MiltonRD

Hey evreyone, just wanted to share the burger adventure I had this week with my crew of friends and coworkers. We hit up several burger joints, and let me tell you, these were hands down the best and most mouthwatering burgers I've ever had. Total game changer!

Burger Joint: Excellent ambience, with internal patio and walls full of writings. Very good draft beer and promo 2x1 from 16 to 20.
The hamburgers are also very good, and the price and quality are highly recommended. Jorge Luis Borges 1766 CABA.

Fellows Fast Food: Excellent proposal. New fast food brand at its best. Very good food, the best quality, excellent premises, ambience, service and cleanliness. The highest standards in every way. Highly recommended. Delicious food, the bread is out of this world, the dressing is incredible! The place has a great vibe! And they serve you with a great vibe!!!!! Do not hesitate to go. Only problem limited space.Chivilcoy 3312 CABA.

Thanks! I will check these out. I'm always on the look out for a great burger. I don't think Buenos Aires has as good burgers as the USA. Ironic as the beef is so good there. But probably my favorite is just an In-N-Out in California which I know is just fast food burgers but reminds me of home. I can eat those all day.

Back