Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Investigation shows bus firms part-owned by Milei’s father received huge state subsidies - $33 MILLION USD

Avocado

Surprise surprise. Milei always speaks against subsidies but his dad got rich with subsidies. I guess we know how Milei paid $50,000 USD to clone his dogs.

Thanks for sharing the article. It is a bit ironic that Nestor Kirchner is probably single handedly responsible for Milei's net worth. That is actually funny. Still, what a father does has no bearing on what the son does.

Thanks for sharing the article. It is a bit ironic that Nestor Kirchner is probably single handedly responsible for Milei's net worth. That is actually funny. Still, what a father does has no bearing on what the son does.
I saw that and thought the same thing. I was wondering about how Milei got his $$$$. This explains it.

Surprise surprise. Milei always speaks against subsidies but his dad got rich with subsidies. I guess we know how Milei paid $50,000 USD to clone his dogs.

The subsidies were received in the 2005-2007 period. Milei was not involved in politics at that time

Stay tuned @GlasgowJohn. Something tells me we haven't heard the last of this drama with his father.

If the Kirchneristas are digging up sh*t from 20 years ago , they should get worried. There is a whole lot of stuff re corruption, bribes, and payments to friends which has been discovered by Mileis team which they are not publishing yet.

Although God only knows the reason.

If the Kirchneristas are digging up sh*t from 20 years ago , they should get worried. There is a whole lot of stuff re corruption, bribes, and payments to friends which has been discovered by Mileis team which they are not publishing yet.

At this point I doubt CFK is too worried. She has stolen so much money over the years and nothing has happened to her.

I agree but there are a shitload of ministers who will be worried if all is revealed.
Yes they are all very worried. That is probably why you are seeing this about Milei's father. In Argentina it is virtually impossible to do all in white. Almost definitely Milei's father is exposed so this was a warning to leave things quiet. This is how it works in Argentina.

They must be very worried. This against his father is probably a warning to keep things quiet.

I agree but there are a shitload of ministers who will be worried if all is revealed.
Yes this must be the case. I have many Escribano friends in BA and they tell me it is impossible to find someone that is operating 100% in the legal framework there. I'm sure Milei's father is no exception.

Back