Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Is the Polo Club area safe during concerts?

Yes! Hipodromo de Palermo, on Avenida Libertador. I'll be there next month, and Luis Miguel is holding a concert. I'm curious if anyone could share their experience before I start looking for tickets.

My daughter's apartment overlooks the polo fields, and whenever there's a concert (which is often), it looks very impressive and well-organized. It's a spacious field, and the neighborhood is quite safe. I'd definitely recommend going if I were you ;-)

Similar to the previous message, I frequently stay at a family apartment in Cañitas with a view of the venue, and it's always charming. The neighborhood is safe and offers plenty of restaurants and bars for before or after the concert. Consider stopping by Arcos de Palermo for a good option afterward. Just keep in mind that since the venue is open-air, the only potential issue would be if it rains!

I heard that all of Luis Miguel's tickets sold out immediately when they were released back in December...

Thank you all very much! the most important thing was to know if the area was safe, now I am more calm :)

Back