Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Is there any information on gaming events happening in Argentina?

Anonumas

Hi, I would like to get details about video game, comic and anime events in Argentina. I plan to be in Buenos Aires between October and December 2024. If anyone has information on any places, could you please provide me with details?

That's right! During these dates the biggest gaming event in Argentina known as "AGS" will be held.

The ninth edition of Argentina Game Show took place this 2023 for four days, providing more than 44 hours of immersion in the world of video games, esports, technology, influencers and artists. The event was held at the Costa Salguero Center, from October 13 to 16. Normally these events coincide with the dates of your stay! So feel free to stop by this 10th edition.

AGS info: https://www.argentinagameshow.com/
Hi, I would like to get details about video game, comic and anime events in Argentina. I plan to be in Buenos Aires between October and December 2024. If anyone has information on any places, could you please provide me with details?

I'm with JanselTour on this one! This year, I got to experience AGS and caught competitive matches featuring teams like 9Z, Furius Gaming, Leviatan, Boca, River and more. During the event's night sessions, they also showcased performances from some of the trendiest artists in Argentina, who either sang or played music, including a few DJs. I was lucky enough to cross paths with some influncers along the way.

1701777452057.png
That's right! During these dates the biggest gaming event in Argentina known as "AGS" will be held.

The ninth edition of Argentina Game Show took place this 2023 for four days, providing more than 44 hours of immersion in the world of video games, esports, technology, influencers and artists. The event was held at the Costa Salguero Center, from October 13 to 16. Normally these events coincide with the dates of your stay! So feel free to stop by this 10th edition.

AGS info: https://www.argentinagameshow.com/

Back