Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink KBBQ - Korean Barbecue

CecilM

Excellent place!! We were a group of girls, and it was fantastic. The price is $13,000 per person for all-you-can-eat grill, in addition to the drinks. The service from the staff was excellent. The experience of grilling the meat we were going to eat was delightful. It was our first time, and they explained everything, constantly bringing small dishes to replenish what was finished. They also brought us a delicious kimchi soup.

Clearly, we will be back, and probably hungrier next time! Hahaha.

1703195738592.png1703195768998.png

Excellent place!! We were a group of girls, and it was fantastic. The price is $13,000 per person for all-you-can-eat grill, in addition to the drinks. The service from the staff was excellent. The experience of grilling the meat we were going to eat was delightful. It was our first time, and they explained everything, constantly bringing small dishes to replenish what was finished. They also brought us a delicious kimchi soup.

Clearly, we will be back, and probably hungrier next time! Hahaha.

View attachment 945View attachment 946

This is a fun place. I'm not sure how they make money. The quality of the food is no where near a Korean BBQ place in the USA but it's good for something different. I've been to both the Soho and the Hollywood locations. I went with my family. Just keep in mind the prices are 16,000 pesos per person now. You can see the menu and drink prices here:

My kids loved coming to the place but the one in Soho is better with better service. The Hollywood location is really small and nothing special on the inside but the Soho location is beautiful. I'll look for some photos I took. We went with a big group of 6 both times. Service can be a bit slow in the beginning but you can truly eat as much as you want.

Back