Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink La Biela - A Classic

Ema

It's a charming place with a cozy atmosphere that offers a wide variety of dishes at affordable prices. With 30 USD, two people can enjoy generous portions of delicious food. It stands out for its attention to dietary needs, as it includes vegan and gluten-free options on the menu. The daily specials, which include a drink and dessert/coffee, are an appealing choice. Due to its popularity, the 20-minute wait to receive the menu and be served is understandable. Overall, I recommend it as a landmark in the neighborhood that is worth exploring.
If you're taking a tour of the area, a coffee stop at La Biela is a must.

1703168665017.png

I never eat there so I don't know how food is but my grandma take me there since I was a small child. It my grandma favorite place to go. She like to have coffee or tea there. I have tea there and they are old school and bring out tea with strainer. My grandma get same waiter there for 20 years.

I come here. Was very nice. I come on Saturday afternoon and I have to wait 15 minutes for waiter to come but I watch tango dangers under the big rubber tree. I enjoyed a good coffee and I had a milenesa that was good. The waiter very friendly for me. I spend 18,000 pesos for coffee and to eat lunch plus I leave some tip of 10%.

Back