Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink La Mision Plaza, Villa Devoto

UneYoug

It is a good option for those who live in the area of Villa Devoto It is in front of Plaza Arenales Pizza and varied menu for all palates Good service Prices according to the quality/quantity of the dishes It has delivery. Good traditional place with abundant portions, good classic cuisine from pizzas to elaborated pizzas, very good price/quality ratio and above all, careful attention by experienced waiters, which makes the difference in the service.

1702473888553.png

Very nice decoration. We came with some friends who know the place and they said they make the best pizzas and they are not wrong. We came twice in a month. The dishes to recommend are the pizzas and the Neapolitan Milanese that seems to have a delicious pizza on top!

I ordered a pizza this long weekend and I was surprised! Delicious, so far the best pizza I've tried in Argentina. I was always eating at Hell`s pizzas which is in the USA because the pizza in Argentina did not convince me. I highly recommend if you have the opportunity to order the pizza is one of the best without a doubt!

I ordered a pizza this long weekend and I was surprised! Delicious, so far the best pizza I've tried in Argentina. I was always eating at Hell`s pizzas which is in the USA because the pizza in Argentina did not convince me. I highly recommend if you have the opportunity to order the pizza is one of the best without a doubt!
Undoubtedly one of the best pizzas, but there is something better... A la milanesa when you order Napolitana comes with the cheese and the pizza sauce. Really delicious and highly recommended this place!!!!

Back