Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Medical Looking for Cancer Treatment Options in Buenos Aires

Rusher

Hello everyone! I'm going through a difficult time and was wondering if anyone on this forum has experience with cancer treatments in Buenos Aires, especially without insurance, as I will be paying out of pocket. I would appreciate recommendations for a good hospital where I can get treatment going forward. Thank you in advance.

I understand that the Alexander Fleming Institute (IAF) is the top hospital for cancer treatment. I have acquaintances who have had very positive experiences there. If I were you, I would also visit Lalcec in Palermo for guidance and advice. I hope this information is helpful and that you recover quickly!

The mission of the Fleming Institute is "To be the leading oncology institution in Argentina and a reference in Latin America for research, education, prevention, diagnosis, and comprehensive cancer treatment." You can check their website, which even has a virtual assistant if you have any questions before visiting. I recently underwent Mohs surgery for skin cancer there without insurance, and I paid $2,000 USD.

In Buenos Aires, the Alexander Fleming Institute is one of the top places for cancer treatment. It's well-known for its comprehensive care and advanced technology. Another great option is the Hospital Italiano, which also has a strong reputation for oncology services. Both are highly recommended for their quality and expertise in cancer treatment.

In Buenos Aires, the Alexander Fleming Institute is one of the top places for cancer treatment. It's well-known for its comprehensive care and advanced technology. Another great option is the Hospital Italiano, which also has a strong reputation for oncology services. Both are highly recommended for their quality and expertise in cancer treatment.

Yes my niece had cancer and was treated at Hospital Italiano and she had a full recovery. She always is so grateful of the wonderful doctors there.

1hr52min youtube video i always recommend people watch who are researching cancer treatment. there's a LOT of money in Chemo and Radiation and medications, but i'm not sure the end goal is a cure (but rather keeping patients as paying clients)

Back