Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Mamba Buenos Aires, Palermo

MichelGonza

We experienced a high quality service, as we were allowed to enter even without reservations and we sat at the bar to enjoy the art of plating, which turned out to be quite an experience. Although the prices are somewhat high, we consider that the experience justifies the cost. The menu is concise, with few but exceptional choices. We opted for the vegetarian gnocchi and a steak eye, both delicious and generous portions. The white chocolate dessert, accompanied by coffee, also captivated us as a perfect ending to the dinner. The experience left us with the desire to return, attracted by the quality of the food, the treatment of the staff and the ambience.

This place stands out for its amazing signature cocktails, offering a truly unique cocktail menu. Each cocktail impresses with its flavors and presentation, and the show put on by the bartenders is eye-catching and exciting. On my two visits, I have always been motivated to return. Elias' service was exceptional, demonstrating fluency and professionalism. Without a doubt, it is a place I will always want to return to.

1703083267759.png1703083278880.png

Back