Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Messi partying in the 80s

Why is he dressed up like a female in so many of those videos? Is that an Argentina thing?
I don't think that video is real, haha. Lately, there have been a lot of fake videos using AI, especially with celebrities. Sometimes it's really obvious that it's fake, but other times they do such a good job that it can be confusing. It's a trend that's becoming really popular, especially when they make them speak in other languages, like English. Technology is moving fast!

I don't think that video is real, haha. Lately, there have been a lot of fake videos using AI, especially with celebrities. Sometimes it's really obvious that it's fake, but other times they do such a good job that it can be confusing. It's a trend that's becoming really popular, especially when they make them speak in other languages, like English. Technology is moving fast!
That makes sense that it's fake. Wow that is pretty good quality fakes. I was wondering why so many strange outfits dressed like a female. Those deepfakes are really good quality.

Yeah, AI is incredible! Check out this video of celebrities interacting with their younger selves.

Back