Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Politics Milei: "They think doing things poorly is normal"

greiger

He is absolutely right in saying that eliminating privileged pensions is a significant incentive to do things right. The problem in this country is that for many decades, everything was done poorly, and now everything is coming to light. Applause for this president! People may criticize his style, but he speaks the truth.

He's going to put an end to all the corruption that has been going on for a long time, and that bothers "the Casta." It's true, he's very passionate when he speaks, and sometimes he seems angry, but it's just his personality. So far, he has done what he promised in his campaign, and I think it's perfect that he continues cleaning up all the mess that others left in their previous administrations.

He's going to put an end to all the corruption that has been going on for a long time, and that bothers "the Casta." It's true, he's very passionate when he speaks, and sometimes he seems angry, but it's just his personality. So far, he has done what he promised in his campaign, and I think it's perfect that he continues cleaning up all the mess that others left in their previous administrations.
Yeah he has been doing exactly what he promised during his campaign. That is probably why his poll numbers are still so high.

Actually I disagree with you @noname. He sounds angry because he is angry! He is angry at all the corruption by the Casta. It is good that he is angry. Many people are also angry. That is what some don't understand. Even if people need to pay more, they are angry at all the things that are being uncovered and there are more every day.

Back