Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires

JultYetl

The museum is very nice and modern, it is well located on a main road. Its facade is very modern, the price is economical, I consider that there are few works for the fame and renown of the place. I honestly expected more Latin American art, however the exhibits are beautiful, striking. The museum has more building than exhibition hall, I feel it is very small inside. But I do recommend visiting it in a space of 1 hour.
The Museo de Arte Latinoamericano de Buenos Aires - Fundación Costantini, better known simply as MALBA, is an Argentine museum founded in September 2001. It was created with the aim of collecting, preserving, studying and disseminating Latin American art from the early twentieth century to the present day.
1701952932793.png

After several years living in the city, I decided to visit the famous MALBA, and boy was I right to go, the facilities are impeccable, the staff is extremely attentive and willing to resolve any concerns. The exhibition halls are very spacious, I particularly loved the kinetic art room with works by the master Alejandro Otero. A 10 is the Ninna cafe located on the lower level, the food is delicious, the cappuccino is a delight and the service is also outstanding. 100% recommended to visit, get to know a little of the art of the region and have a delicious coffee.

The only bad thing I can say is that the place is small and impractical for the amount of people who visit it.

After several years living in the city, I decided to visit the famous MALBA, and boy was I right to go, the facilities are impeccable, the staff is extremely attentive and willing to resolve any concerns. The exhibition halls are very spacious, I particularly loved the kinetic art room with works by the master Alejandro Otero. A 10 is the Ninna cafe located on the lower level, the food is delicious, the cappuccino is a delight and the service is also outstanding. 100% recommended to visit, get to know a little of the art of the region and have a delicious coffee.

The only bad thing I can say is that the place is small and impractical for the amount of people who visit it.
The museum is very well kept, clean bathrooms, has a cafeteria with some basic pastries, the coffee is good. Regarding the works of art, well lit and well arranged in the space. The security is permanently attentive to the care of the works.

If you like art is a must-see place.

@AlexHund and it true is a small place compared to the people who go!

Back