Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Pauline Boulangerie 1964 Devoto

MinoutAce

In my experience, the service was excellent, although we had to wait due to the number of diners, not because of the efficiency and kindness of the waiters. We opted for a snack and enjoyed a wide variety of both sweet and savory products. I would like to highlight the remarkable hygiene, both in the dining room and in the outside tables and bathrooms. Although the prices are not the lowest in the area, I consider that there is a good relationship between cost and quality. Some items are ideal for sharing. I recommend exploring the first floor lounge, past the kitchen, as well as the second floor lounge, as they are worth seeing. All in all, a highly recommended experience. I appreciate the excellent quality of the food, both savory and sweet options. The physical ambiance and decor perfectly complements the experience. We celebrated my birthday, and it was unforgettable. The staff showed excellent predisposition and dedication, making us feel at home or even better. In addition, the relationship between cost and quality exceeded our expectations at all levels. In short, absolutely recommendable.

1702929650649.png1702929669375.png

Back