Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

President Milei’s surprising devotion to Judaism and Israel provokes tension in Argentina and beyond

Wally

I like a lot of what President Milei is doing but I disagree with his commitments to Zelensky in Ukraine and also his devotion to Israel. I have a lot of Jewish friends so that's not the issue but I just don't think this is a good time with tensions there to get Argentina too involved. Just read this article that expressed the same thing.

I like a lot of what President Milei is doing but I disagree with his commitments to Zelensky in Ukraine and also his devotion to Israel. I have a lot of Jewish friends so that's not the issue but I just don't think this is a good time with tensions there to get Argentina too involved. Just read this article that expressed the same thing.

I completely agree with you Wally. It is a big mistake.

But Milei is a bit strange comparing himself to Moses liberating Egypt! Some people think he is sick.

Agreed it is a mistake. It seems like he is just trying to align himself with the United States on these issues. Makes NO sense to even be talking to Zelensky or pledging any support. Same with Israel. Argentina doesn't need more problems. I see Milei is off again to leave out of the country. This is also a mistake spending so much time outside of Argentina.

@Avocado that is funny about him thinking he is Moses! He is either sick on on drugs or both.

I completely agree with you Wally. It is a big mistake.

But Milei is a bit strange comparing himself to Moses liberating Egypt! Some people think he is sick.

That quote is wild comparing himself to Moses. Some of this stuff is going to his head. Hearing about talking to his dogs and comparing to Moses make me think there are some issues there.

That quote is wild comparing himself to Moses. Some of this stuff is going to his head. Hearing about talking to his dogs and comparing to Moses make me think there are some issues there.
I think he just is a media whore. He loves attention and Press and headlines. Same thing with the Ukraine. Argentina won't provide any financial or military support but he knows it will make the Press.

Back