Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Punto Limite Palermo, children's favorite bar

Tessa

In love with the ambiance and cozy atmosphere of the place, which is quite familiar and welcoming. The decor is amazing; every display shows collectible figurines and life-size statues of movie characters, providing ideal opportunities for lots of photo opportunities.

The dishes are very generous and surprisingly affordable. Delicious food can be enjoyed at a fairly reasonable price. I highly recommend it. My two daughters were fascinated by the place and took advantage of it to take lots of photos.

Among the recommended dishes are the Bruce Willis Plate, the Tom Cruise Plate, the Burger and Fries and the Cheese Fries. Each plate is priced at $8,500, and the burger and fries are offered in combos at $5,200 each.

1703173524039.png1703173544271.png1703173587883.png

In love with the ambiance and cozy atmosphere of the place, which is quite familiar and welcoming. The decor is amazing; every display shows collectible figurines and life-size statues of movie characters, providing ideal opportunities for lots of photo opportunities.

The dishes are very generous and surprisingly affordable. Delicious food can be enjoyed at a fairly reasonable price. I highly recommend it. My two daughters were fascinated by the place and took advantage of it to take lots of photos.

Among the recommended dishes are the Bruce Willis Plate, the Tom Cruise Plate, the Burger and Fries and the Cheese Fries. Each plate is priced at $8,500, and the burger and fries are offered in combos at $5,200 each.

View attachment 915View attachment 916View attachment 917

I took my niece and nephew here when they were in town this summer and they loved it! Prices have gone up in peso terms since I visited but the exchange rate was much lower than too so it's probably around the same as June 2023 when I took them. The food wasn't bad at all. They liked it.

Back