Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Sorrento, Puerto Madero

MiltonRD

I loved the place and the gastronomic proposal. Although the kitchen sometimes takes a while, even when the place is not very crowded, the experience is worth it. I always look forward to coming to Puerto Madero because of the view, the ambiance and what this place offers. I went in because the driver dropped me off here and, from the beginning, the hostess (Brenda) was very kind in offering me the menu. I only wanted Pepper Steak with pasta for dinner. As a funny thing, the hostess knew the entire menu and indicated that was on the options.

I entered a beautiful and tidy place, asked to be on the terrace, as the night was nice with 21 degrees. The dish was "perfectly flawless", nothing more to add. It was on point in terms of cooking, taste and quantity. The bread basket was very varied and, to my surprise, they did not serve tartar or mayonnaise. What a great place. In these places, you should NEVER judge by the price, but by the place, the people and the food.

1703246608267.png1703246635656.png

An elegant place, where they serve you well, and are always available for any matter.
The food is excellent, really when I say that the spinach ravioli with capresse sauce are the best, and the gnocchi are well prepared, you can tell they are made with potatoes 👌. Abundant portion (filling), sauce with a taste that you can feel the love for the food, and a well made house parmesan cheese.
It is to go once in a while, it depends on your economy, but I do not see bad prices compared to the area.

Yesterday we walked around looking at several cards and this was the one we liked the most. They have a wide variety of wines and dishes. The view, the place is very nice and super reasonable prices for the area. The service was an 11, very well attended and we were lucky to be served by the Santiagueño waiter who put together the menu for us. He recommended the Chernia fish to share with rustic potatoes. He brought it first for us to see and then they cooked it. At the time of serving it was very careful, without bones. We ate very well and very tasty.
Highly recommended for a business meeting as there is not much noise and the atmosphere is very formal.

Back