Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Teatro Colón fires renowned musical director after child sex abuse allegations - BA Times

Flamingo

I just watched the Sound of Freedom and was very disturbed with this issue. I didn't know too much about this and was shocked to see this issue and kids getting transported from South America all over. These sick predators need the death penalty!

I just saw this in the news.

I just watched the Sound of Freedom and was very disturbed with this issue. I didn't know too much about this and was shocked to see this issue and kids getting transported from South America all over. These sick predators need the death penalty!

I just saw this in the news.

These people are sick! I hope they all rot in hell. I saw that movie and was shocked having kids soon to be grandkids. I was surprised to see kids getting kidnapped in South America and then having them move them south to Cartagena and then back up to Mexico. Why is that? Only for the shipping routes from the boats?

I hope he rots in hell.

Saw the movie and was horrified. I also saw that about Colombia. I don't have kids but the entire thing made me sick. It's unbelievable this sort of thing but then again I look at the Catholic church and how long they passed on these child predators from diosese to diosese. I'm sure in prison this guy will get taken care of as this is the lowest of the scum.

What a sick guy. An update.

I hope this guy gets life in prison or at least his natural life. All these predators should be locked up forever.

Back