Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Trip Report: November 2023 Bars and Nightclubs.

JulianBC

Hi there! During my trip to Argentina this past November, I had the pleasure of meeting some incredibly friendly and funny friends. They took me on a tour of all the bars and clubs in "Palermo." I wanted to share my favorites and recommend them for you and your friends to check out!

BrukBar Buenos Aires: My favorite place, an infallible classic. A bartender friend suggested it to me, and it was a real find! It offers attractive prices and an excellent selection of cocktails. Although the burgers are not huge, on Thursdays, for example, there is a 2 for 1 promotion. Wednesdays are ideal to enjoy delicious signature drinks, also with the 2 for 1 offer. However, what really stands out are the sweet potato fries, be sure to try them if you decide to visit.

Crobar: It is an outstanding nightclub in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, especially recognized for its electronic music scene. Strategically located in the heart of the charming Parque de la Infanta, it offers exceptional sound quality and never ceases to amaze with the presence of top international DJs. Highly recommended for those who enjoy electronic music.

Back