Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Upcoming events and things to do in Buenos Aires

God

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a great website for upcoming events and things to do in Buenos Aires You can use Google Chrome and just translate to English.

Also for music lovers, Lalapalooza is coming in March 15/16/17, 2024

Sam Smith, Limp Bizkit, Arcade Fire, Feit

Also, you can go to newsstands all over the city and buy an entertainment guidebook called 'Ñ'. It's a handy little guide that comes out on Saturday mornings. It has things to do and recommendations for the week. Music events, theatre, movies and film and opera.

Lollapalooza is about 1 hour northwest of Palermo, for those looking. i'd be curious to know if concert-goers will be interested in booking the Recoleta/Palermo airbnb rentals, or if they will try to take advantage of the proximity and perhaps lower prices of being outside of CABA.

Lollapalooza is about 1 hour northwest of Palermo, for those looking. i'd be curious to know if concert-goers will be interested in booking the Recoleta/Palermo airbnb rentals, or if they will try to take advantage of the proximity and perhaps lower prices of being outside of CABA.
I'd have to assume they would definitely stay in the touristic areas of Palermo and Recoleta. It's not too far away and all the action is in this area. Palermo and Recoleta are the epicenter of activity. Are there many Airbnbs in that other area? I wouldn't think people would want to stay that far out so curious if there are many rentals in that area? Bummer I'll miss this. Not back until August 2024.

I'd have to assume they would definitely stay in the touristic areas of Palermo and Recoleta. It's not too far away and all the action is in this area. Palermo and Recoleta are the epicenter of activity. Are there many Airbnbs in that other area? I wouldn't think people would want to stay that far out so curious if there are many rentals in that area? Bummer I'll miss this. Not back until August 2024.
Yeah there are a lot of rentals up in San Isidro area. I find it boring up there but my Novia's family has a place up there and her grandparents have a house they use only on the weekends to get away. Amount of wealth up there is unreal.

I leave a thread of this forum that has all the information of this amazing event that all Argentines are waiting for!

Is there any other websites to see about things going on? I see some signs on some streets posting about musicals, theatre events and movies. Is there a website for those type of things? I didn't see them on the link above which was also very helpful. I found this website below which lists some information as well.

Is there any other websites to see about things going on? I see some signs on some streets posting about musicals, theatre events and movies. Is there a website for those type of things? I didn't see them on the link above which was also very helpful. I found this website below which lists some information as well.

Here is a website that has some concerts on it. You can sign up for email alerts/updates.

Here is another website that has many events:

Another with some events:

This has tons of theatres and events and shows too:

If you are like me and like FREE events and tours, there is a free street art tour. It is tonight in Palermo Soho. I found this on Facebook. My friend went to one of her walks around Soho. She doesn't charge anything but most give a tip to her. It starts at 6 PM at Cronico Bar. It's usually about 90 minutes. You can RSVP on her Facebook.

Back