Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

USA Congresswoman Salazar Urges President Biden to include Argentina in APEP (Americas Partnership for Economic Prosperity Initiative

Not sure what this is but does Argentina even want to be a part of it??
Yes it does. Many things look like they are methodically being played out. Milei plans to get very very close to the USA. Everyone wants to be on Team Milei.

The USA is going to get aligned with Argentina. All the signs are there and so many visits to the USA. It looks like Trump will definitely win unless Michelle Obama jumps into the race which may happen. If she does, I think she would take the edge. Biden is too old to beat Trump.

The USA is going to get aligned with Argentina. All the signs are there and so many visits to the USA. It looks like Trump will definitely win unless Michelle Obama jumps into the race which may happen. If she does, I think she would take the edge. Biden is too old to beat Trump.
I can't wait to see what the debates look like between Biden and Trump! Biden for sure is already losing his memory. Each day it gets worse.

Seems like a lot of things are going on right now. Milei is heading back to USA again in a few weeks. Back and forth.

Larry, I didn't hear you complain when the last government got close to Russia and China.
The problem with my Peronist friends is that they always complain when their guy doesn't win but they didn't complain or say anything when their candidate has their own issues. They will chalk it up to general corruption in Argentina and no one can do anything about it. Or some BS about better the devil you know. NO, it is NOT better with someone stealing and corrupt. For the first time Argentina has a President that is weeding out corruption and there isn't really anything anyone can say about better the devil you know. Nope. You're not convincing me.

Back