Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Verne Club - The best cocktails

Robert07

We were incredibly well attended to! The place is beautiful, with a fantastic atmosphere. The music is just right, the lighting is perfect—everything is spectacular. All the cocktails were delicious, especially the signature ones. A friend of ours, who is very particular about cocktail preferences, asked the waiter to create a customized drink. With just 2 or 3 instructions, he brought a perfect cocktail that our friend absolutely loved.

As for the food, we opted for a platter with a bit of everything to share, and it was truly excellent! Overall, it's a fantastic place! I would definitely go back!

1703087405949.png1703087432058.jpeg

Attachments

• 1703087473967.jpeg
    1703087473967.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
Yes, they are from $4500 and up.

On the website, you'll find the comprehensive list of all cocktails along with their respective prices. Additionally, you can explore the detailed composition of each cocktail.

Yes, they are from $4500 and up.

On the website, you'll find the comprehensive list of all cocktails along with their respective prices. Additionally, you can explore the detailed composition of each cocktail.

Thanks for taking the time to post about prices. I appreciate a review but I appreciate seeing prices more! Thanks!

Back