Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Trip Reports Watch our YouTube Channel - "Buenos Aires as a Tourist" which is a great collection of Videos to Watch if you're coming to Buenos Aires

Thank you for sharing. I've seen some of her videos before and found them very informative. I have been watching BA/Argentina related YT videos for a little while now. I found one about Dim Sum in Barrio Chino which I quite enjoyed. My first trip to BA is very soon so I have been researching quite a bit and looks like this forum fits the bill. :)

Thank you for sharing. I've seen some of her videos before and found them very informative. I have been watching BA/Argentina related YT videos for a little while now. I found one about Dim Sum in Barrio Chino which I quite enjoyed. My first trip to BA is very soon so I have been researching quite a bit and looks like this forum fits the bill. :)
Great. If you get a chance. Post the video of the Dim Sum over in the Food section. Love me some Dim sum.

have you seen this channel yet?

Why read when you can watch! I didn't know they had YouTube channels. I will watch all these videos before my trip! And here I was wasting time reading!

Back