Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Water park in Buenos Aires?

sally

Hello!
I will be visiting Buenos Aires in January with a group of friends and we are planning in detail our tours and outings, as we know that in January it is very hot we want to visit a water park.

Any recommendations would be welcome!

Hello sally,
During my stay in Buenos Aires we had the opportunity to visit Aquafan, it is a water park in Tigre, it is next to Parque de la Costa, I understand that it is the only one in Buenos Aires or so we were told, we went by uber and the trip was not so expensive, as for the travel time it took us 40 minutes and it was worth it! we had fun all day!

Hello sally,

Milo is right in pointing out that, when it comes to water parks, the closest one would be Aquafan in El Tigre. Additionally, there are others along the coast of Argentina, but these are located at a greater distance (approximately 4/5 hours drive by car)

If you are specifically looking for resorts with pool facilities, there are several additional options to explore and enjoy. In the array of destinations in Argentina, there is a wide range of resorts offering relaxing experiences with their own pools, providing a more diverse and extensive choice for those seeking moments of rest and aquatic fun.

Here is some information about Aquafan,

1702310906477.png

Aquafan is a water park located in the province of Buenos Aires, specifically in the Tigre area, near Puerto de Frutos. This place promises great fun for the whole family, with a variety of exciting water rides and attractions.

Aquafan, despite being a relatively small water park, offers great fun for the youngest members of the family. However, some reviews indicate that hot days can be difficult due to the massive influx of visitors. To avoid problems, it is suggested to arrive early and make sure to get a lounge chair as soon as possible, as shade availability may be limited. Also, keep in mind that the park has a limited number of lockers and the changing rooms can be chaotic when it is time to leave, which can be an additional inconvenience.

The tickets can be purchased online, and that is what I would recommend, since if you buy them at the ticket office the price is much higher.

A positive thing is that each ticket or passport has rain insurance, that is to say that if it rains the day for which you bought the tickets, you can go another day with the same ticket.

On the website you will have three options of "passports"(tickets), the choice will depend on the access you want there.

📍Location: 1509 Vivanco St, Tigre
Phone Number: 54 9 11 4002-6000
Webpage: https://www.parquedelacosta.com.ar/aquafan/

I hope this information is helpful.

Back