Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Weekly meal preparation services or chefs to cook meals?

Tango

I was wondering if there are any weekly meal preparation services in Buenos Aires? Back home in the US I have used several like Hello Fresh, Home Chef, and Green Chef. I find that is much healthier than fast food. I don't like to cook. Is there any companies like this or people that do this type of thing? I don't like going to restaurants alone all the time so it is a nice alternative. I would appreciate any referrals if anyone has any.

One of my friends uses a personal chef. The guy will work with you to create a meal plan that works for you and with ingredients that you like. He buys all the food items, preps it and cooks it and even cleans your kitchen when he is done cooking. I have never used him but my friend lost a lot of weight and said the meals were incredible.

He pays $50 US dollars per week plus the actual cost of the food. He gets about 14 meals per week. I'm not sure what his average cost of food but he said he is only paying the actual cost with no markup so he must see the receipts.

It's great to have a convenient and healthy option instead of eating out or grabbing fast food all the time. In Buenos Aires, there are several services that offer meal prep options similar to what you're used to back in the US.

One place I'd recommend is "Caserito Viandas". They offer homemade meal packages, and you can find all the prices listed on their website. They deliver throughout the entire city of Buenos Aires, so it's super convenient. I've tried their meals, and they're really tasty and well-prepared.

I highly recommend checking out "Feel eat". I used to order from them regularly, and the food is always delicious and homemade. They offer meal deliveries throughout all of Buenos Aires, so it's really convenient. If you're looking for healthy, home-cooked meals, this is definitely a great option!

One of my friends uses a personal chef. The guy will work with you to create a meal plan that works for you and with ingredients that you like. He buys all the food items, preps it and cooks it and even cleans your kitchen when he is done cooking. I have never used him but my friend lost a lot of weight and said the meals were incredible.

He pays $50 US dollars per week plus the actual cost of the food. He gets about 14 meals per week. I'm not sure what his average cost of food but he said he is only paying the actual cost with no markup so he must see the receipts.

This sounds like a great option. Eating out at restaurants gets old (and expensive) after a while.

Back