Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Economy What if Milei is wrong about the economy?

He has said from the beginning it's going to be a very difficult time, especially the first 12 months. He is still saying things will get very bad before they get better. Most people that are behind him are taking him at his word that things will get bad before better. No one expects things to get fixed overnight.

Although I don’t fully agree with Milei's management, I must acknowledge that he is following through on his campaign promises. All that's left is to have faith and believe that things will improve in the long run, even if the process is very difficult for many. Most people have faith in him. I just hope he doesn't let us down.

Although I don’t fully agree with Milei's management, I must acknowledge that he is following through on his campaign promises. All that's left is to have faith and believe that things will improve in the long run, even if the process is very difficult for many. Most people have faith in him. I just hope he doesn't let us down.
Yes that is the best attitude to have. I don't understand some people that seem like they hope Argentina gets worse. No one can argue that inflation is falling and that is a good thing.

Back