Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Where to buy Christmas gifts?

naomic

Hello everyone,

I'm in Buenos Aires since a week ago and as I'm planning to stay until January I'm going to spend Christmas here, I think it will be an amazing experience by the way, I need to know where I can buy Christmas gifts, any suggestion will be welcome!

Hey, if you are in Palermo on Santa Fe Avenue at the corner of Bulnes you have the Alto Palermo shopping mall, and if you are in Recoleta in front of the cemetery you have the Recoleta Mall, I think you can also go to the Abasto shopping mall on Corrientes Avenue in Almagro, although it is a little farther away. Personally I love Alto Palermo!

Hello naomic,

There are several shopping centers and malls in Palermo, Recoleta and surrounding areas.

Shopping Patio Bullrich:

📍Location: Del Libertador 750 Av., Recoleta

Alto Palermo Shopping:

📍Location: 3253 Santa Fe Av. Palermo

Paseo Alcorta:

📍Location: 3172 Salguero St., Palermo

Arcos Outlet District:

📍Location: 4979 Paraguay St, Palermo

Solar de la Abadía Shopping:

📍Location: 1776 Gorostiaga St., Las Cañitas

Recoleta Mall:
📍Location: 2050 Vicente Lopez St., Recoleta (in front of Recoleta cemetery)

Galerias Pacifico:
📍

Each has a wide range of stores, boutiques and commercial options.

Another option is to walk along Santa Fe Avenue, one of the most important avenues in Buenos Aires, and is known for its lively commercial activity. Along and around Santa Fe Avenue, you will find a wide variety of stores, boutiques, restaurants, cafes and other businesses.

And if you feel like going to the Microcentro, there you will find the famous Florida Street, also known for its wide variety of stores.

I hope this information helps you and you can buy all the gifts!

Regards.

Back