Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Where to see popular murals in Buenos Aires?

lovelyM

Hello everyone! I wanted to inquire if you're aware of where the most popular murals in BA are located to take photos. I've seen some on Instagram and I'd really like to plan an afternoon to visit them and capture some good souvenir photos. I've seen there are landscapes, portraits of Messi, Maradona, etc.

I was in BA in November and I've seen and photographed many beautiful murals in Palermo Soho. I'll leave you a website where you can see the exact addresses. I know there are new ones there now, and I saw an impressive one of Messi that they recently finished on Av. 9 de Julio. When I visited, they hadn't finished it yet. I hope this information helps.

1717443903895.png

I was in BA in November and I've seen and photographed many beautiful murals in Palermo Soho. I'll leave you a website where you can see the exact addresses. I know there are new ones there now, and I saw an impressive one of Messi that they recently finished on Av. 9 de Julio. When I visited, they hadn't finished it yet. I hope this information helps.

View attachment 6319
This is a great link. Thanks for posting it!

View attachment 6319
Awesome! I was wondering on the location of some of these places. Thank you.

Oh yes! most of them are around Plaza Serrano, I know there is also a tour that some agencies offer to tourists I think it's called Graffiti tour.

View attachment 6319
Thanks for posting @badluck. My kids love going and taking photos with this street art. The last trip they hit a lot of them but I see there are many more so thanks for posting.

Back