Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Would you like to have tea in one of the most beautiful gardens in BA?

Cariba

Administrator
Staff member
TEA SERVICE IN THE GARDEN OF THE EMPERADOR HOTEL

This beautiful hotel located in the Retiro neighborhood has one of the least known oasis in the city.

One of the ways to get to know it is by going to its tea time. The service is for 2 people and includes:

-8 varieties of sweet options (2 units each).
-5 varieties of savory options (2 units per each)
-2 infusions per person
-Juice and free water
-One glass of sparkling wine per person

The price is $28.000 for two people.

If the day is bad, you can consume the service inside the hotel bar lounges.

In case you can not or simply do not want to pay the value of the snack for 2 but still want to know the garden you can go quietly to drink or snack a la carte.

I leave you some prices (a la carte have basic things):

-Double coffee $ 2000
-Draught beer $ 3500
-Classic drinks from $4200
-Desserts $ 7000
-French fries $ 5000
-Scrambled eggs $4500
-3 croissants $ 3000
-Omellete with jyq $ 4500

Regarding TACC-free options: The hotel does not have a separate kitchen or certified to cook food suitable for celiacs so they can not ensure that there is no cross-contamination, with that clarified can be served gluten-free food with prior notice to the reservation.

If you have motor difficulties, please let us know in advance and we can make the entrance to the garden adapted.

To complete the outing I recommend that you take a stroll along Arroyo
Street, one of the most magical streets in BA, which is just a few meters away from the Hotel. 💕

To book the experience you have to send an email and reserve your place at reservas@hotel-emperador.com.ar or by calling 011 4131 4000.

📍420 Libertador Av, Retiro

Isntagram: @hotelemperador_bsas

This looks so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Everytime I think I can't deal with Buenos Aires because of dog poop on the sidewalks, you keep posting so much nice and beautiful stuff.

Back