Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer 10 Day Visit

Jazmin

Would 10 days in buenos Aries be a little to long . We want to do things at our own pace with no agenda or planning and take each day as it comes . We will take a couple of day trips out of the city aswell . We love old buildings cafes bars tradition food and culture. Always a dream to visit and I’m 50 next year so it would be a fantastic way to celebrate. We are traveling from London U.K. so it’s along way and once there don’t want to keep moving around . Any tips be helpful Thankyou all kindly

You can make the most of your 10-day stay in Buenos Aires by considering accommodations through platforms like www.airbnb.com, particularly in the Recoleta or Palermo neighborhoods. Opting for an apartment allows for a more immersive experience in the local culture, enabling you to explore nearby markets and dine at neighborhood restaurants.

Additionally, you can enhance your itinerary with enjoyable day trips to Colonia in Uruguay or the Delta region of Tigre.

Enjoy the process of planning your holiday!

It is never enough! Lol
Buenos Aires provides such a wealth of experiences that I highly suggest extending your stay for as long as your schedule permits. Personally, my visits are never shorter than 16 days, and during my last trip earlier this year, I stayed from January 24 to March 8! Despite the extended duration, there were still areas I didn't get a chance to fully explore.

I concur with the recommendation to opt for Airbnb to immerse yourself in the local experience. In my opinion, Palermo Soho seems to be the most strategically located area to stay, allowing you to make the most of your time.

Back