Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Access to CNN and CNBC

Pierr

Hi Everyone!
Do you know if there’s a cable TV provider in Buenos Aires that offers access to CNN and CNBC? I can watch CNBC with my Pro subscription, but I need a cable provider for CNN. Or maybe there’s a streaming service available? I currently watch it through Bell Canada, but I can’t always access CNN, even with my VPN.

I have access to CNN and am fairly certain that Cablevisión, Telecentro, and Movistar Fibra all offer access to this channel. Each of these providers includes CNN in their standard cable packages, so you should be able to watch it without any issues.

I have access to CNN and am fairly certain that Cablevisión, Telecentro, and Movistar Fibra all offer access to this channel. Each of these providers includes CNN in their standard cable packages, so you should be able to watch it without any issues.
CNN in English? I know there’s CNN in Spanish, but my Spanish isn’t good enough yet to fully understand it. I’m working on improving my Spanish, but for now, I find it easier to follow the news in English.

CNN in English? I know there’s CNN in Spanish, but my Spanish isn’t good enough yet to fully understand it. I’m working on improving my Spanish, but for now, I find it easier to follow the news in English.
Yes, I can watch CNN in both Spanish and English. I have the digital package that includes several English-language channels, such as Fox, BBC, and Bloomberg. This gives me a broad range of international news coverage and keeps me updated on global events.
I'm not great at speaking Spanish either, haha, but I’m not giving up. I’ll keep trying.

Back